Speaks | Spanish | French | Portuguese
The University of Tampa
Bachelor of Science in International Business & Marketing
- Create a fun and safe on-campus living experience for students at the University of Tampa.
Sea World Parks & Entertainment
Busch Gardens Marketing Sales Intern
- Compose weekly and monthly ticket sales reports, visit properties weekly to inform hotels of new ticket prices and maintain a positive relationship with clients and co-workers.
- Escort media outlets during live and taped broadcasts at Busch Gardens.
Special Events Executive Chair
- Lead a group of students in collaboration for event planning and marketing of events at the University of Tampa.
- Student Ambassador at the University of Tampa; role involves setting up and facilitating events on campus.
Rotary International August 2016- June 2017
- Lived in Chambéry, France with a host family while completing High School education
- Traveled to 12 countries in Europe and developed cross-cultural awareness
- Passed the DELF B2 French fluency test and obtained certification as an advanced French speaker
- Proficient in Xcel, PowerPoint, Word, and Canva
- Blog on WordPress and Squarespace
- Social Media skills: Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
My Travel/ Study Abroad Blog: www.amandamaxim.wordpress.com
A series of blog posts that I wrote during my exchange year in France. I wrote about French culture and language, travel around Europe, and collaborated with other travel bloggers.
Sol Studio Internship: https://www.solstudiomarketing.com/blog/
I had the opportunity to be an intern at Sol Studio where I wrote blog posts, scheduled social media posts, and created graphics for Sol Studio’s Instagram stories. I learned many blogging skills by using Squarespace and graphic design on Canva.