Busch Gardens Marketing Intern
Work with the Sales team to promote special ticket deals, escort media throughout the park, and attend outreach events to inform the public of events happening at the park.
Sol Studio Internship
I had the opportunity to be an intern at Sol Studio where I wrote blog posts, scheduled social media posts, and created graphics for Sol Studio’s Instagram stories. I learned many blogging skills by using Squarespace and graphic design on Canva.
My Travel/ Study Abroad Blog
A series of blog posts that I wrote during my exchange year in France. I wrote about French culture and language, travel around Europe, and collaborated with other travel bloggers.
Speaks | Spanish | French | Portuguese
The University of Tampa
Bachelor of Science in International Business & Marketing
- Create a fun and safe on-campus living experience for students at the University of Tampa.
Sea World Parks & Entertainment
Busch Gardens Marketing Sales Intern
- Compose weekly and monthly ticket sales reports, visit properties weekly to inform hotels of new ticket prices and maintain a positive relationship with clients and co-workers.
- Escort media outlets during live and taped broadcasts at Busch Gardens.
Special Events Executive Chair
- Lead a group of students in collaboration for event planning and marketing of events at the University of Tampa.
Vice President of Communication UT Diplomats
- Student Ambassador at the University of Tampa; role involves maintaining excellent communication between students and Exec Board through email and social media use.
Rotary International August 2016- June 2017
- Lived in Chambéry, France with a host family while completing High School education
- Traveled to 12 countries in Europe and developed cross-cultural awareness
- Passed the DELF B2 French fluency test and obtained certification as an advanced French speaker
- Proficient in Xcel, PowerPoint, Word, and Canva
- Blog on WordPress and Squarespace
- Social Media skills: Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter